Book Review - The Cadwaladr Quests
Author: S.L. Ager Genre: Fantasy Recommended to: 8-9-year-old children Rating:5/5 Summary: Claire is an ordinary schoolchild – until one day. Claire finds a letter asking her to travel to a strange place in Wales. She has to take Jack the dog, and she can tell nobody at all . Not even her mum. Climbing steep mountains and facing her greatest fears, Claire must discover her hidden talents to protect a dangerous artefact, which, if in the wrong hands, could cause devastation. In this world of spies, lies and magic, who can Claire truly trust. Why I liked this book: I liked this book because there are a lot of word definitions in it. I learnt a whole heap of words. This is useful for people who are preparing for 11+ exams. Also, I liked the wording of the book. S.L. Ager reveals everything bit by bit. This makes the book much more interesting. I like the idea of making a gem be able to manipulate time too. Other books in this series: ...

This is one of it's kind unique news :)
ReplyDelete